- Forklift Operator – 1st Shift
- Full Time
- Phoenix, AZ
- April 6, 2021
Responsible for loading/unloading pallets of finished products to and from manufacturing facility, storing received pallets in appropriate locations, and staging complete orders and preparing them for loading.
- Perform safety inspection and complete form on forklift before operating forklift.
- Fill daily orders and double check for accuracy.
- Make sure all pallets are secured, shrink wrapped, and strapped properly.
- Stage complete orders and prepare for loading.
- Perform final check when loading pallets in accordance with safety regulations.
- Assist in unloading finished product from production facility.
- Store received pallets in appropriate locations.
- Keep work areas clean and organized.
- Comply with safety policies.
- Assist with cycle counts.
- Assist with general warehouse duties.
- Maintain safe work practices and environment.
- Communicate as necessary with coworkers and supervisors.
- Additional duties as assigned by leads, coordinator, and management.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Four years of experience driving a forklift.
- Knowledge of safety regulations when operating a forklift.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Must be able to use a tape measure.
- Heavy lifting (up to 60 pounds), bending, and stooping might be required.
- Punctuality a must.