- General Operators
- Full Time
- Phoenix, AZ
- April 6, 2021
- April 12, 2021
- March 31, 2000
Responsible for operating machines, handling materials, and use of other assigned tools. Ensure a safe and clean environment.
- Responsible for operating machines, and handling materials.
- Keep assigned tools organized.
- Perform assigned tasks in a timely and orderly manner.
- Ensure quality of work.
- Keep work areas clean, and organized.
- Maintain safe work practices and environment.
- Ability to work on various machines, and additional departments.
- Communicate as necessary with team leaders, coordinators and coworkers.
- Work safely at all times abiding by all O.S.H.A. regulations.
- Ensure that order commitments are met.
- Meet or exceed production goals.
- Follow process monitoring instructions.
- Promote continuous improvement through input and feedback
- Additional duties as assigned by leads, coordinators and management.
- Able to work on an off shift.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Complete Productions Sheets & Quality Checks accurately.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to use a micrometer, and a tape measure.
- Heavy lifting (up to 60 pounds), bending, and stooping might be required.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic.
- Punctuality a must.