- Maintenance Techs
- Full Time
- Phoenix, AZ
- April 6, 2021
- April 12, 2021
- March 31, 2000
Responsible for facility and equipment maintenance. Assist in developing and interpreting blue prints and schematics. Foster a well-trained and motivated staff. Knowledge of city electrical codes for industrial wiring.
- Responsible for understanding, installing, and trouble shooting control wiring and logic diagrams.
- Follow and interpret blue prints.
- Follow and interpret schematics.
- Implement a standardized training program for new technicians.
- Responsible for the installation and maintenance of complete production lines.
- Maintain open communication through proper follow up methods.
- Research new trends and technologies.
- Complete PM in a timely manner.
- Maintain safe work practices and environment.
- Additional duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Five years of experience in related field or three-year technical schooling.
- Basic computer and mathematical skills.
- Extensive knowledge of city electrical codes for industrial wiring.
- Knowledge of how to run conduit and sizing.
- Knowledge of single and 3 phase wiring.
- Understand control wiring, and logic diagrams.
- Knowledge of the following tools: Tube bender, digital meter, amp/meter, phase rotation meter
- Heavy lifting (up to 50 pounds), bending, and stooping might be required
- Must be able to work overtime as assigned.